We are a digital product studio founded in Los Angeles. We are a fully remote team of passionate product designers, product managers, developers, and analysts. We solve business problems with data-driven decisions, impact-first designs, and elegant technology solutions.
We’re currently a lean team of 11 people looking for a Product Manager to join the fold.
All our work is grounded in our three pillars: 1) data-driven decisions, 2) impact-first designs, and 3) elegant technology solutions.
We’ve been working with leading e-commerce brands since 2019 to level up their digital experience and create seismic growth for their business.
Check out some of our work by visiting Our Place,Olipop, MUD\WTR Alleyoop, House of Spoils, and Neuro.
What you’ll do —
Drive impact for our business and our clients by leading the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative digital products
Create and articulate a compelling product vision, strategy, and roadmap in collaboration with our analytics, design, and software development teams
Define product metrics, objectives, and results to guide, prioritize, and measure the success of our product strategy
Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to ensure client satisfaction
Here are some of the things you’ll be working on day-to-day:
- Develop a deep understanding of each client’s business objectives and create a digital product strategy to meet them
- Socialize the product strategy with our team leads for input and approval
- Build a clear roadmap identifying the key phases, decision points, and milestones required to deliver on the product strategy
- Socialize the roadmap with our team leads and the client team for input and approval
- Continue to adapt and evolve the roadmap based on new client inputs, developments, and data
- Develop short- and long-term strategies for how to evolve our studio’s digital product offering
- Work with our team leads to plan and execute a proof of concept around an internal- or client-driven initiative
- Drive product design and prioritization decisions for your roadmap
- Define success metrics and the corresponding strategies to meet them
- Collect feedback from the proof of concept and use it to refine the long-term product strategy
- Socialize the long-term product strategy with our team leads and ultimately, our broader team members to generate excitement and buy-in
- Work as the product owner to build out the next phase, collaborating with our internal team as needed
What we’re looking for —
We’re a small-but-nimble team and will expect the person hired for this role to hit the ground running. We think someone with 3+ years of product management experience at an in-house or agency will be most successful in this role.
You’ll stand out if you have experience shaping a fast-growing team’s digital product strategy. If you’ve had a different path, let us know how your experience has prepared you to be our newest Product Manager in your cover letter!
Does this sound like you?
The task of envisioning and executing on a team’s digital product strategy requires a deep appreciation for long-term strategic thinking and a desire to work collaboratively with clients and team members alike. We are looking for a Product Manager who embodies these values:
You are well versed in digital product
- You are up to date on best practices, trends, and developments in the digital product world
- You have a deep understanding of the digital product development process, from strategy to design
- You come prepared to share your strategic point of view, but you always welcome other inputs along the way
- You are comfortable defining metrics for success and reporting on them over the course of a roadmap
You’re a highly strategic thinker
- You understand how to transform business inputs into a clear and thoughtful digital product strategy
- You are comfortable identifying and solving for challenges early on, viewing them as opportunities instead of roadblocks
You’re organized and collaborative
- You stay on top of all communications, initiatives, and the touchpoints required to meet them
- You seek consistent input from your team leads to ensure clarity and support across the studio
- You involve your client teams in key conversations and decisions to ensure their confidence and trust in our approach
You’re an excellent communicator
- You are a clear and inspiring communicator who can make people understand and believe in your vision
- You welcome pushback as an opportunity to evolve people’s understanding and foster new thinking
Benefits & perks —
- 100% Medical Coverage
- 100% Dental Coverage
- PTO: We offer 15 days of PTO and 12 US & Canadian paid holidays per year.
- Winter Break: We take the last week of the year off as a team to hibernate and reset (fully paid).
- Sick Leave: We offer 5 sick days per year.
- Fully remote team: We are based in Los Angeles so you can work anywhere with at least 4 hours of overlap with the US-Pacific Time zone during a normal work day.
- Learning & Development: We reserve time each month for you to invest in your professional growth through courses, internal projects, industry events, networking or coaching.
- Equipment: Apple computer provided. Additionally, since we’re a fully-remote team, let us know what you need in order to be productive and spruce up your home office.
Application process —
Please send a cover letter (250 words or less) expressing why you’re interested in this role, along with your resume and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
If you are a selected applicant, you can expect the following:
- A 60-minute video interview with our Founder
- A 45-minute video interview with our Department leads
- A 30-minute group video interview with 2-4 additional team members
We will ask for references for final stage candidates.